Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry to report that solange was not able to take care of my carbon fiber warping issue. the first call i made was encouraging. she opened a case file right away and followed up saying she was handing my case over to a customer service rep. the rep called a few days later, took my info and said the only thing they could do was to offer expedited shipping if my dealer said there would be a delay in the materials from the factory. i told her that was discouraging since i'd still be paying full price for the labor and parts. she called me back the next say and said she was giving me the Auto Appearance Plan at no cost. I was thrilled, then the details were emailed out and I saw that the Auto Appearance Plan only covered paintless dent removal. nothing for the interior. Any interior warranties are only covered under the Auto Appearance Plan PLUS. i called the customer service rep back and asked if i was understanding this correctly, because she knew from our first conversation that my issue was with the carbon fiber in the interior, and i had no issues with the exterior. i thanked her again for the complimentary warranty, but asked if she could get me the same thing for the interior. she put me on hold for 20 minutes and came back telling me sorry. can't do it. that's when i lost my temper. anyway, i'm back to where i started.

·
Registered
283 Posts
sorry to report that solange was not able to take care of my carbon fiber warping issue. the first call i made was encouraging. she opened a case file right away and followed up saying she was handing my case over to a customer service rep. the rep called a few days later, took my info and said the only thing they could do was to offer expedited shipping if my dealer said there would be a delay in the materials from the factory. i told her that was discouraging since i'd still be paying full price for the labor and parts. she called me back the next say and said she was giving me the Auto Appearance Plan at no cost. I was thrilled, then the details were emailed out and I saw that the Auto Appearance Plan only covered paintless dent removal. nothing for the interior. Any interior warranties are only covered under the Auto Appearance Plan PLUS. i called the customer service rep back and asked if i was understanding this correctly, because she knew from our first conversation that my issue was with the carbon fiber in the interior, and i had no issues with the exterior. i thanked her again for the complimentary warranty, but asked if she could get me the same thing for the interior. she put me on hold for 20 minutes and came back telling me sorry. can't do it. that's when i lost my temper. anyway, i'm back to where i started.
Sorry, hope she doesn’t do that when I call her back.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts