Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the show where I placed a top 40 out of over 200 cars. If they did the top 40 in order, then I got a top 20. Enjoy guys......

This car was UNREAL!! 36K Orig unrestored miles. It was freakin' MINT!

Some guys RAM with a LPM 426 in it.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Some Vette's.....

These are for Johnny!!:D

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
FINALLY!! I'm done. Man that takes forever. Enjoy guys.:D

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are a post whore....10 posts of talking to yourself!!!!! Hahahahhaha
HAHA.... yeah I know. I have issues. I wanted to take up the first page by myself for the guys who use 10 post/page setup.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
You know what's crazy.... is in the 2nd group of pics, the 11th pic of the Blue Buick LeSabre.... look how damn big that thing is!! You guys see how small our parking spaces have gotten now? That thing sticks 2-3 feet out of the parking spot!:rofl: They definitely don't make them like that anymore. They were doing raffle tickets and stuff and for $20 you can pick a car and get the length of that car in tickets. I saw that thing and said oh hell yes! I got about 130 tickets! Didn't win a damn thing either. Well, I won a door prize.:rolleyes:

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
what a great start to the morning :D thanks for postin all of them, jeep looked good btw, makes me think too much seeing that and remember brians haha. That 69' charger looked amazing, even though it was made 20 years before I was born I cant wait to have one some day!

Reactions: TheBRICK

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Nice pics, Harrison. I think the best pics was the one of the pint glass. Makes me thirsty.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Nice pics Harrison! Looks like it was a good time!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Congrats on 40th place Harrison. Looked like an awesome car show.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
damn Harry! thats a ton pf pics! Thanks Man! There were defininely some bad ass cars there. The Copper vette, the green and orange PT cruiser was pretty cool and a ton of other cars...oh, and a black jeep with the super clean turbo under the hood! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts