Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
i dont like you...
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have this car cover i only used once ( for real tho, no lie 7 days on then off ) i was having my garage redone couple years ago and the jeep needed to sleep outside in the driveway for a week. Worked great, the outside is designed for top UV, SNOW,ICE,RAIN,DUST etc, the inside is plush soft microfiber. It has clips for the bottom end to button it up tightly as well. I used it in the summer so there was no actual snow or rain but helped a lot than just sitting there. Wondering if theres any interest, rather sell locally than ship but i can ship it. I
t comes with a traveling bag wit
h same texture inside and out as the cover.

DESCRIPTION : Full Car Cover for Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 2010 SUV 4-Door - 5 Layers
PURCHASED FROM : CarAutoCover.com
PAID: $164.00

SELLING FOR: $100

Don't need this as i park indoors in the city and at the house but figured someone might esp upstate ny- i can drive in youre near ulster county.

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok so i have this car cover i only used once ( for real tho, no lie 7 days on then off ) i was having my garage redone couple years ago and the jeep needed to sleep outside in the driveway for a week. Worked great, the outside is designed for top UV, SNOW,ICE,RAIN,DUST etc, the inside is plush soft microfiber. It has clips for the bottom end to button it up tightly as well. I used it in the summer so there was no actual snow or rain but helped a lot than just sitting there. Wondering if theres any interest, rather sell locally than ship but i can ship it. I View attachment 230622 t comes with a traveling bag wit View attachment 230623 View attachment 230625 View attachment 230624 View attachment 230626 h same texture inside and out as the cover.

DESCRIPTION : Full Car Cover for Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 2010 SUV 4-Door - 5 Layers

Don't need this as i park indoors in the city and at the house but figured someone might esp upstate ny- i can drive in youre near ulster county.

thanks
Ok so i have this car cover i only used once ( for real tho, no lie 7 days on then off ) i was having my garage redone couple years ago and the jeep needed to sleep outside in the driveway for a week. Worked great, the outside is designed for top UV, SNOW,ICE,RAIN,DUST etc, the inside is plush soft microfiber. It has clips for the bottom end to button it up tightly as well. I used it in the summer so there was no actual snow or rain but helped a lot than just sitting there. Wondering if theres any interest, rather sell locally than ship but i can ship it. I View attachment 230622 t comes with a traveling bag wit View attachment 230623 View attachment 230625 View attachment 230624 View attachment 230626 h same texture inside and out as the cover.

thanks
Hi, do you sti have the car cover for the Jeep? an if you do are you doing free shipping ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts