Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally pulled the trigger, the wife and I are buying a 2010 from a former member on here. Flying to Boston thursday to pick it up and drive it back to Ontario. Its already tastefully modded so I cant wait to finally drive one. Also, it will be nice because there isnt even one other one in my city. I have done some reading on here to try and learn any info I should know would be greatly appreciated fella's. Looking forward to seeing what these srt's are all about.

Cheers, Mark.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Borla S, Johan tune, afe CAI, catch can, eibachs, powedercoated wheels stillens.....I think thats the basics, for now lol.

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Congrates man..

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will post pics shortly, you can see it in the classified section " 2010 modded 33,000" marked sold! It was a great price, so jumped right on it. One more day, but the weather is not looking so good

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol ya were good, but I may be venturing up there the following weekend for some Mustang parts, so watch out lol.

· Registered
665 Posts
Congats you will love it . Did you find out what you will be looking at the boarder in Duties /Taxes . I was looking at a few States side but never looked into it LMK ?

P.S your local gas stations will love you

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Basically you have to have the title at the border 72 hours prior, recall letter, riv import fee $185.00, and then your hst......I think thats it. I hope!! lol

· Registered
665 Posts
Basically you have to have the title at the border 72 hours prior, recall letter, riv import fee $185.00, and then your hst......I think thats it. I hope!! lol
HST on what you paid or what they say it's worth with the ministry's package ?

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I believe on what i pay.....Im not too worried about that part anyways because im putting it as a business vehicle so I will claim that tax back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.