Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PWR 440
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So with all the talk lately on how the 90mm t-bodys seem to be the best and so many people being interested in them, can some VENDOR to set a group buy on them?

sell 5 its this price XXX
Sell 10 its this priceXXX

Someone gotta do this...... I got a TT jeep wanting to take a bite out of my 440s ASS and the wife is getting pissed at the money im spending.

Newfie.

Reactions: junior666

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
So with all the talk lately on how the 90mm t-bodys seem to be the best and so many people being interested in them, can some VENDOR to set a group buy on them?

Someone gotta do this...... I got a TT jeep wanting to take a bite out of my 440s ASS and the wife is getting pissed at the money im spending.

Newfie.

Newfie, the 90mm cast Arrington TB is on sale for $414.99 right now. The billet 90mm is $649.99 right now.

·
PWR 440
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GB always seem to bring better prices, but damn 414 aint bad! i dont need nothing fancy so no billet for me!

Thanks guys!

Newfie.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

Newfie.
you worried now :cool:

·
PWR 440
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Slightly!!! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.