Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Go to a dealer, ask for a test drive of the 2012 wk2 and see if you like it. It's not for everyone, some love their Wk1 and some (like myself) love their wk2. Make sure its everything you want when you check it out and if so pull the trigger if you feel its the right move.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Make more money.:)

Reactions: black_srt_8

·
Registered
784 Posts
the 2012's are probably great and an amazing ride but the wk1'sare going to be the classic choice to choose between. I cant get enough of my 2009 and will always keep it in my family.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bro.

listen i owned a jeep srt 2006

it lived nicely and im so in love with it

till my friend bought it and crashed it :'(

but the wk2 is so worth it trust me i had the old one and the new one is just MAD !
you just bought th wk2 cause yours was over (crashed :()

so you had the chance to take wk2

but in my case am still having the beast so its kinda difficult choice for me

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go to a dealer, ask for a test drive of the 2012 wk2 and see if you like it. It's not for everyone, some love their Wk1 and some (like myself) love their wk2. Make sure its everything you want when you check it out and if so pull the trigger if you feel its the right move.
i havent tested it yet

i sat in one . its really amazing and a big change of the wk1

but still can't get over my beast

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
This is really a moo point. It's like asking if you should buy a Lambo or a Ferrari. Which ever one you like better is the one you should get. They are both really cool, with much different attributes for each one. Ask yourself witch one would you rather have sitting in your driveway. Forget about all the bullshit about price and performance and dig deep into your own sole and choose the one that gives you the bigger boner.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is really a moo point. It's like asking if you should buy a Lambo or a Ferrari. Which ever one you like better is the one you should get. They are both really cool, with much different attributes for each one. Ask yourself witch one would you rather have sitting in your driveway. Forget about all the bullshit about price and performance and dig deep into your own sole and choose the one that gives you the bigger boner.
i love both of them,i have one of them and i want the other but i can't keep them both.

its a very difficult situation. it can be solved only if had the money :cool:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Have to agree with mlarco52, you are going to have to drive it and think about it. A lot of coin to get a new one if you still love the one you have.

·
Registered
425 Posts
i love both of them,i have one of them and i want the other but i can't keep them both.

its a very difficult situation. it can be solved only if had the money :cool:

So are you saying that you can't afford to keep both because you're still making payments on the WK1?

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I traded my WK1 for a WK2 and I am happy with the decision. I will always appreciate the WK1 though. Both are great in their own ways. My needs changed and the WK2 fills them better than the WK1.

Just think about what you need from your jeep. Which will suit your needs the best? Take your time and make the right choice.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.