Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I wanna know that too.. I love the new one.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
418 Posts
i doubt it will fit, the sttering wheel has all the EVIC controllers on it and has the pedal shifters attached to it too, so probably the wiring would be different. I like the 06-07 SRT steering wheel, what i dont like is the 08-10 ones.

·
Registered
532 Posts
When I sat in the '12 I loved the steering wheel so much I barely noticed all the other great stuff! I would be pleasantly surprised if it fit, but doubt it :(

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
:(

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I heard it does, but nothing will work on the wheel unless you do some mods.
You have anymore info on it...can i buy the steering wheel online or only dealers?

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Awesome! Thanks bro.

·
Registered
284 Posts
When I sat in the '12 I loved the steering wheel so much I barely noticed all the other great stuff! I would be pleasantly surprised if it fit, but doubt it :(

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
man i havent even had a chance to sit in one. my BS dealer in town didn't even get one allocated to them... or were scared to stock a 67k vehicle... either way.. i want to see one... may have to take a trip to chicago :D

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Look forward to hearing/seeing more of that when it is done!!
Me too! If they can get all the buttons and paddles to work, how awesome would that be. Chryco would be wondering why all these new steering wheels are flying off their shelves

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Any updates?

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.