Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking online and I can't find anything for purchase. Anyone here into welding and fabbing aluminum? With my bwoody washer tank relocated I want a better looking show piece, and larger. If anyone can do this I can sketch up some drawings. Basically it'll be a cube with a bracket on the rear and a fill hole. A screw cap or the snap type cap, doesn't matter. Let me know guys, Thanks!

Sent from my iPad 3G

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dwight at Stage 6 can weld like a Mo-Fo!! :D

Get a sketch to Harrison for a price.
Good thought! I didn't think of that.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
82 Posts
Zac,

Is the Bwoody tank they supply the same volume as the stocker? Hard to tell from pics, the stock looks longer, but the Bwoody seems wider.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zac,

Is the Bwoody tank they supply the same volume as the stocker? Hard to tell from pics, the stock looks longer, but the Bwoody seems wider.
Smaller than the stocker. It holds about a 1/2 gallon opposed to I'd guess 1-1.5 gallons.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thank you Zac, as always, your answer is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
We can do it for you but we would need dementions and a good detailed description of where the mount would need to be.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We can do it for you but we would need dementions and a good detailed description of where the mount would need to be.
Cool deal. I'm gonna try to measure one up tonight and make a mockup with some card board to test fitment.

This might be a good option for those with the WK2 bwoody. Love the intake, just not really pleased with the washer solution. I have some ideas in mind to get it back to OEM functionality and look better ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HB,

For the fluid fill hole how will that work out. Can it be a snap cap top option like OEM or would a screw cap be needed? I'm assuming a hole is cut and the fitting welded into place?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.