Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Can’t wait !

4K views 41 replies 6 participants last post by  07ginger 
#1 ·
Received the Eibachs today, just waiting on the pro installation kit from Eibach, I’m gonna drop the front springs, mounts and struts to get preassembled tomorrow! I’m excited !

See less See more
#32 ·
Well... I got the passenger side done and let me tell you, it was a bish, we couldn’t get the bottoms clevis bolt out, with heat, beating it, i don’t see how it is seized in there because, the upper and lower control arms look new, I had to go buy a new impact, that didn’t work, my friend helping me out has a huge shop, so we drove to his shop grabbed his 3/4” impact and got the nut loose, but the bolt would not budge, couldn’t find my dam 36mm axle socket, so we had to run to Orieleys to pick one up at 10 till closing time, we finally got it out and fought to get it back in, but it’s done ! Now after I got it on the ground at look at the new struts and the original one, and I see a bump stop in the old one, but not the new ones, wtf? Do I need this in there?

#36 ·
Got the driver side knocked out, in like 5 hours cause just like the other side it was seized up, but I went back and disassembled the passenger side, took the spring/strut back to the tire shop and reassembled everything back in an hour and a half !

#38 ·
Bushing/washer/sway arm/bolt.

Looks like there might be a washer missing in the second picture, where the body meets the bushing.

You seriously need to go get your money back.

Reactions: 07ginger
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.