Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, any of you guys dealt with some good shops around here such as audio or performance shops. Had a few bad experiences with a couple and just looking for your input and I wanna hear what you guys have to say!

· Registered
66 Posts
I know of a few friends that went to both these places and were happyy with the work.. one was autosound plus in wayne by the mall and the other is supreme sound in kinnelon on 23...

· Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Dont know about any audio shops. I got my Cam and headers done by Krazy House Customs in Monmouth Junction and havent had any problems.

· Registered
831 Posts
I think Ive been out to the one on 23 in Kinnelon, if its the one right next to the carwash they did my tints and replaced my speakers

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm I should check these places out. Got my taillights and tints done at Untouchable Sounds in Elmwood Park off of RT 4 near Paterson. They did a pretty good job they do sound systems also but never got into that

· Registered
317 Posts
What are you looking to get done? There is a detailing/audio shop down the street from my shop that I often send customers to. Its called Precision Motorsports.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are you looking to get done? There is a detailing/audio shop down the street from my shop that I often send customers to. Its called Precision Motorsports.
Just looking for some good shops that I could check out and get some future work done if be needed. I am starting to feel stronger about getting an upgraded sound system and I want to find a good shop to go to.....last audio shop I went to was absolutely awful

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey IRP what's the shop that you run and what do you guys do?

· Registered
317 Posts
I'm not a vendor on hear yet so I don't want to break any rules. I've been debating on becoming one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.