Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Which of the following dates work best for you?

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been too long since we've had a get together, so I propose we set something up for May. Location and time can be determined once we've all zeroed in on a date that works for the majority. Please visit the polling station above and indicate which day(s) work best for you.

Okay, we're gonna meet at noon on the 26th at the following location. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some of the new guys too.

The List:

1. YYCSRT8
2. roadboy
3. Rocketship
4. calgary.srt8
5. manufan
6. Chevsux
7. mrsatellite
8. Tim H Calgary
9. Jay007
10. Frosty Power
11. kruggs22
12. mattbour

Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Long weekend or after
Considering it usually snows until that weekend
Plus Chippy would have to be there
Want to see how slow his jeep is

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Sounds good Jay :D, any Saturday will work for me. But I may be able to arrange a Sunday too.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Yea, Newfiebullet and I. Theres a few other guys I think but they dont post much.
newfie is selling/trading in the 440 jeep this thursday from the sounds of it though :(

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Couple years ago we all met up at the A&W on 16th Avenue - parking was limited but we all managed to squeeze in. Has to be someplace central. Peters' Drive-In could be another option.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sounds good Jay. Will check back later. All dates work for me at the moment really.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Couple years ago we all met up at the A&W on 16th Avenue - parking was limited but we all managed to squeeze in. Has to be someplace central. Peters' Drive-In could be another option.
There is also a Mr Sub on the conner of 16th Ave & 6th St NE. with a big parking lot that used to be a gas station. It is paved with good access to Deerfoot & other areas.

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts
Mr.Sub or Peters are both good choice's. The former for parking. Easy to get to for most. Lots of time to decide yet.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Mr.Sub or Peters are both good choice's. The former for parking. Easy to get to for most. Lots of time to decide yet.
Mr.Sub is a better location for a meet IMO. A&W was hard to get everyone parked together and Peters will be much the same.

·
Registered
149 Posts
We could always use the front parking lot at my station :p - its huge so there would never be a space issue. On the corner of 11st x 64 ave NE so easy access to Deerfoot.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.