Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a BWoody Intake powdercoated and I'm looking to purchase a filter and dry-charger. Does anyone have a suggestion where to purchase these for the best price?

I'll post photos of the powdercoating once I receive my pieces back from Billet Technology.

· Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
I can't remember the site, but last year when I had my front end off to install my HID's. I replaced my drycharger at the same time since I had easy access to it. I just googled the model number and bought the cheapest one after I factored in the shipping cost.

· Registered
792 Posts
I got one from EX performance . net for 28.40 and that was with shopping. Now my only issue is I haven't gotten it yet. I placed my order on Dec 29. and email called and they picked up once. So.....yeah good price bad service.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Registered
165 Posts
does anyone happen to have the model number for this part? (K&N Filter and Dry Charger)
I have the 3.5" bwoody
id like a new filter and dry charger for it.. so if anyone has a link, and / or model number for both i would really appreciate it
:)
WT

· Premium Member
3,831 Posts
The part number on my bwoody 3 1/2 kn filter is rc 3690. Not sure about the drycharger as it came with when I ordered.

· Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
For dry-charger just add letters to RC-3690DK = black
DL = blue
DY = yellow
DR = red

· Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
When I bought mine, Amazon had the best deal with free shipping. :)

· Premium Member
1,290 Posts
I have the K&N RE-0870 filter for my bwoody 4inch intake, anyone know if the RC-3690DK would work? I'm still iffy about using one, but my intake is right below driver's side headlight, possibly low enough to gulp even though I don't drive in the rain, ever. Not to mention end up in some puddle LOL. I'd hate to impact performance & airflow.

· Premium Member
692 Posts
I have the K&N RE-0870 filter for my bwoody 4inch intake, anyone know if the RC-3690DK would work? I'm still iffy about using one, but my intake is right below driver's side headlight, possibly low enough to gulp even though I don't drive in the rain, ever. Not to mention end up in some puddle LOL. I'd hate to impact performance & airflow.
The RC-3690 is 9"H x 6"B x 4-1/2"T
Your RE-870 is 9"H x 6"B x 4-5/8"T

It'll be tight but, I believe you might be able to shoehorn yours into the 3690DK wrap for that 1/8th". it really depends how much give the polyester wrap material has to it.

· Premium Member
1,290 Posts
I was initially convinced it would fit because this is the same drycharger for sale for $10 more plus shipping on bwoody website for about $40. I believe it's supposedly the compatible one, just can't find confirmation anywhere. I can get it for under $30 shipped directly from K&N.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.