Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wats up guys Gunna be a newbie pro ally I currently own a c63 AMG I need something more practical so I'm looking for a 2010 srt8 went to my local dealership I told him I wanted one fully loaded with about 10,000 - 15,000 miles on it he said I would be looking at $40,000 out the door, does that sound about right or should I try to chew him down some more and if there's anything in particular I should be looking for? Here's a pic of my beast now!!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Try and chew them down to $38k, the more money in your pocket, the better

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There 34,000 miles on it I currently have someone coming to take a look at it won't take anything less than $42

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea it's a beast I love it but I need something I can use everyday especially when it snows I had an sti also so now I'm thinking about the srt8!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Haha damn that's a great looking Benz, I would love to have that in my garage. That sounds a bit high especially with the new models out. I would try to bargain one down to high 30's

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Looks sick! I love those cars. I think once I settle down and buy something after college, it will be something like this.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Haha damn that's a great looking Benz, I would love to have that in my garage. That sounds a bit high especially with the new models out. I would try to bargain one down to high 30's

I actually think the used ones went up in price now that the WK2 is out.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
keep your ride. these jeeps are not all that in the snow and lack any serious utility, you'll be disappointed. if you want practical & utility check the new 2012 overlands, they're pretty nicely specced with four-corner air ride and quadra-trac xfer case, towing, and all the bells n whistles.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So wait your telling me they suck in the snow really?

keep your ride. these jeeps are not all that in the snow and lack any serious utility, you'll be disappointed. if you want practical & utility check the new 2012 overlands, they're pretty nicely specced with four-corner air ride and quadra-trac xfer case, towing, and all the bells n whistles.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
^^They do not suck in the snow at all quit spreading nonsense. Yes they are not the best in the snow compared to other 4wds like a subaru but thats because the tires are hella wide/performance summer oriented and all the glorious trq. It will out do any 2wd vehicle out there and be years ahead of the rwd C63 in the snow that the member has. If the member isnt happy with how it drives in the snow throw on a set of snow tires and it will keep up with any subaru/audi/awd vehicle

Reactions: BOYCHIKS

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
^^They do not suck in the snow at all quit spreading nonsense. Yes they are not the best in the snow compared to other 4wds like a subaru but thats because the tires are hella wide/performance summer oriented and all the glorious trq. It will out do any 2wd vehicle out there and be years ahead of the rwd C63 in the snow that the member has. If the member isnt happy with how it drives in the snow throw on a set of snow tires and it will keep up with any subaru/audi/awd vehicle
let alone adding a set of blizzaks, i cruise right through michigan winters with those puppies on and we get some of the worst snow here with the least help from plows so the jeeps gotta make it out and it does.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Kid i just purchased a 2010 GCSRT8 fully loaded both SRTI&SRTII option groups with 11k miles for $38,886(thats what the dealer was asking i didnt jew em down on that I made them give me 1500 more for my 07 srt trade in) so yes dealers asking over 40k is too much. If you can get it with with between 5-15k miles anything under 40k is reasonable. Although KBB has them in that 42-46K range they are not selling for that. Oh and iv been looking for about a year...ive seen about 5 or so with around that same mileage go for under 40k but wasnt ready to buy one at the time. But majority of the askng prices are over 42k

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.