Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering what people's opinions are on the BWoody, BlackOps, TBA Machine, or any other suspension kit.

Which one is superior? Which one sucks?

Any problems with any of the kits?

Pros and Cons?

This is for a hawk, I understand some kits may not work for the SRT but it's often easier to get a reply on this forum.

Font Wood Bicycle part Wood stain Composite material
Tool Bicycle part Hand tool Font Auto part

Registered
This question hasn't drawn much attention so far, so I'll give you my two cents:

The prime question is, what are you looking for from these kits? GC is by no means a track car, so I'm afraid very little is to be achieved with parts such as these other than improving the feeling, and by that I only mean the feeling, not actual handling, traction or anything else measurable.

Both seem to offer some adjustment, what I would be looking into is the weight of the components, and the material of the bushings. If they closely match those of the OEM parts, there's no gains on the table.

If you want to build the suspension just for the sake of building it, that's totally fine, of course 馃憤

Registered
Hello,

I was wondering what people's opinions are on the BWoody, BlackOps, TBA Machine, or any other suspension kit.

Which one is superior? Which one sucks?

Any problems with any of the kits?

Pros and Cons?

This is for a hawk, I understand some kits may not work for the SRT but it's often easier to get a reply on this forum.

View attachment 232900 View attachment 232901
Look on YouTube there are plenty of videos that show the pros and cons. Some are eye-openers when it comes to Bwoody. I was surprised.

Registered
I have bwoody stuff and am very happy , far tighter and better for an Agressive drive style esp in a Brick such as our Jeep鈥檚

Mopar drop springs
Bwoody Xt rear control arms
Bwoody Front camber plates
Eibach Rear Sway bar
Bwoody sway bar end links w Hybrid Bushings
Grocery getter strut tower bar in eng bay.

I Run 38lbs all round in my oe 20鈥 Pirelli鈥檚 and i gotta say this bitch is stiff and handles like a Charm! Just keep in mind all the shit i did esp the 38lbs in tires and the drop obv makes for a Quite bumpy shakey ride at times but鈥 for me it鈥檚 nothing that switching back to Auto or sport from track mode doesn't fix! Then again i live i S Fla and the roads are Quite Buttery.
I def will say the 2 biggest drastic鈥檈st changes are and were the Sway bar end links and the Eibach Rear sway bar!

Overall a huge change in handling from Stock!
Neil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts