Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to lower my jeep with the bwoody spring or eibachs. so if i use the bwoody kit i will also need: bwoody links, bwoody drop springs (F 1"/R 1.7"), stage6 qa1 shocks, and jeepingbyal upper control arms??? with all of those will i should have everything i need correct? i want to camber to be fixed and in the -.25 range for even tire wear which, i read people need to by those control arms to fix this problem.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Seems like you have everything you need to know for the bwoody's.... That will give you a sick ride!

·
Registered
169 Posts
im interested in this as well. more info please boys

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I have that exact setup and love it. My camber is in the -.2 to -.3 range and my goodyears are looking great and wearing even at all 4 corners.

Bwoody springs 1/1.7, links, jba upper control arms, qa1 stage6 shocks.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
The control arms work great! No more inner tire wear with the GoodGriefs.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I'm on my phone or I'd find the links. Lots of great stuff on the topic when you search. Write ups, tutorials, pictures. I learned everything off here before I did the install. It was my first time doing the work, turned out great.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
I have that exact setup and love it. My camber is in the -.2 to -.3 range and my goodyears are looking great and wearing even at all 4 corners.

Bwoody springs 1/1.7, links, jba upper control arms, qa1 stage6 shocks.
Zac's ride looks great, kinda got me thiking about switching springs. Those red control arms look real nice up in there, give it a nice touch of color.

Jim

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Zac's ride looks great, kinda got me thiking about switching springs. Those red control arms look real nice up in there, give it a nice touch of color.

Jim
Thanks Jim!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts