Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wanna pull the trigger on this system and throw some new mufflers right before the tips to keep some back pressure. anyone ever used this bwoody system before? quality? performance gains? anything you guys have to offer in experience helps!!

http://**********************/product_info.php?cPath=73_32&products_id=174

thanks fellas

can't get the link to work? but its the bwoody headers with 1.875 D shaped primary tubes and 3 inches all the way with the primary tubes. any feedback sorry about the link idk whatzzz going on

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Your link is not coming up as they are a NSV, but looking at his pics in the past & prices they match with Stainless Works. Which can be had for cheaper elsewhere.

Jim

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is NSV? i looked on stainless works website and i think they are stainless works headers with maybe different tubing?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ohhhhh, ya that totally makes sense!! well looks like im gonna have to man up and make a phone call to them and riddle their brains with questions

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Not sure what your mods are or plans down the road, but unless you're planning on bigger displacement, it's recommended that you go with 1.75" headers.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i plan on a 392, original plan was turbo where this purchase would be a waist of money since i would have to redo it when its turbo time. but hearing that procharger is coming out with a kit for the srt8 i am considering changing my plan up and going down that path, still with a 392.

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
im waiting on the prochager kit myself. gonna slap it on my stock motor for now then ill do a build motor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts