Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my Bwoody end links, red anodized, pre drilled and Tapped !
I had already picked up some grease fittings, what kind of grease do these take ?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So.... I was going to install these today, but these mofo idiots kept my wheel lock key !!!! SOB

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, I’m installing my links, does the passenger one go on the inside of the frame bracket ?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On the passenger side I have about a 1/2” between tire and the head of the bolt
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

and on the driver side I have about an 1”

·
Super Moderator
10,956 Posts
Did you look at the directions? There is something different on the rear install.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I left it like that for today, it kicked my ass! Lol! I don’t know if the instructions are bad , or if I just don’t understand them, but I think the passenger one goes inside, and I’ve been reading on here something about removing the mounting bracket first

·
Super Moderator
10,956 Posts
Left(driver side) is on the outside of frame and right is on inside of frame

·
Super Moderator
10,956 Posts
Do I have to loosen the sway bar up? I did one side at a time
Just loosen the sway bar mounts but it should adjust itself once you get it on the ground and drive

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I assume it’s ok for a day or 2 right ? I’m getting my struts put on Wednesday, and the city is on lockdown right now with all this Covid BS

·
Super Moderator
10,956 Posts
I assume it’s ok for a day or 2 right ? I’m getting my struts put on Wednesday, and the city is on lockdown right now with all this Covid BS
You mean to drive? Just don't make any aggressive turns until everything is settled and you have everything corrected.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I debated on the sway bars and Pan hard bar, which I’ll do later cause mine is hella rusted up, but why would he have one on the outside and one on the inside ?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just don’t get the design, the whole point of the sway bar is to hang on to the body roll right, Kind of like the sticks on a boat trailer, holds the boat inside, how do you have one outside, and one inside? I’ll swap it over today, but I’m just confused on the design

·
Super Moderator
10,956 Posts
I just don’t get the design, the whole point of the sway bar is to hang on to the body roll right, Kind of like the sticks on a boat trailer, holds the boat inside, how do you have one outside, and one inside? I’ll swap it over today, but I’m just confused on the design
Been like that for 14yrs. Don't mess with the apple cart.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts