Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any body tried the BWoody Coilovers or could recommend something similar? Any feedback on these, good or bad?

I am looking at either adding these or the BWoody springs.

Thanks

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Last I heard they werent even being manufactured.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
They aren't in production like mentioned above.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Based on this, If I want to get the most of my suspension I should just add the BWoody Springs and End Links and call it a day?

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Aren't they just the Ksport?

Or were they trying to develop their own set?
They are developing their own set and planning on improving on Ksport's design flaws. The company that is making the coilovers is DGR. I just talked to Mike about these on Saturday and they are being designed right now, don't know on a completion window though.

I pulled my Ksports off this weekend and both front struts were completely blown after 20k. Stock suspension feels so nice and comfy ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bwoody- DGR Coil overs

I just got off the phone with BWoody and they stated if they had 20 orders for the DGR Coil overs, they would immediately get them in production and shipped.

Being I went through so much crap on the SRT4 and my Viper, I defiantly know I do not want just lowering springs.

The only scary thing is, if they are going to be good or not. But hey, that’s performance trial and error.

So, I know there has to be others interested? Just curious.

FYI- I am not affiliated with BWoody or DGR. I just want a decent system.

Thoughts?

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
thats a lot of money for a product with not a lot of info on it.

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
We tried this before with K-sport. They don't even have anybody testing a set. Nobody in their right mind is going to pre pay for Coil Overs again. You will have to wait a couple more months and there will be a coil over. There is a NSV that has been working on a set without asking anyone to pony up any money.

Reactions: mondo and TheBRICK

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
We tried this before with K-sport. They don't even have anybody testing a set. Nobody in their right mind is going to pre pay for Coil Overs again. You will have to wait a couple more months and there will be a coil over. There is a NSV that has been working on a set without asking anyone to pony up any money.
Exactly.

I spoke with DGR directly and they are not planning on developing any new kits for at least a few months. They just changed ownership and are in the middle of building a huge warehouse in the US.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Guys, so what kit is being sold through Arrington Performance?
Im in Australia and was looking at getting a set of the BWoody coilovers as advertised on their website...
What other options do I have?

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
Guys, so what kit is being sold through Arrington Performance?
Im in Australia and was looking at getting a set of the BWoody coilovers as advertised on their website...
What other options do I have?

Cheers
Right now you have no options. There should be an option within the next 2 months. Bwoody requires 10 sets sold to be made and nobody knows if they even work.

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
Surprised Mike hasn't chimed in on this, since they are vendors again.

Jim
^^ I saw that too Jim. You'd think they would to try and get it moving.... not that I'd be in after that last group buy
Unless they are willing to make a set for someone to test, how is anyone to trust that they even work.

Reactions: mondo

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Seems to me I recall Skip mentioning he could get BC coilovers when they become available. Maybe someone could ask him.

Bernie

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
Seems to me I recall Skip mentioning he could get BC coilovers when they become available. Maybe someone could ask him.

Bernie
The problem is Chad has to give final approval on the final set so they can be produced. Still waiting.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts