Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you living in Broward county or near by,

Who do y'all go to for warranty work? I have the 70+ vibration and need to get it checked out. I feel like anywhere I go, I'll just get the blow-off.

Having to deal with a couple of dealerships near-by with my wife's POS, built on a friday, by a stoned drunk chrysler worker Wrangler, I'm running out of options. :boohoo:

Do you like any local Chrysler Dealer Service centers? Can you refer me to someone, maybe that has good experience specifically with our rigs?

Thanks,

Bobby

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
What tires do you have? The stock tires a huge cause of the vibration.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have the crapyears. I don't have the cash to justify buying new tires when I have so much tread left on these, but by the time I do, my warranty will run out. crap...

I know you are new down here, so probably haven't dealt with dealerships.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I still have the crapyears. I don't have the cash to justify buying new tires when I have so much tread left on these, but by the time I do, my warranty will run out. crap...

I know you are new down here, so probably haven't dealt with dealerships.
Yeah, haven't dealt with too many dealers in the area, but I'm pretty good with the problems on the jeep. From what I remember, the dealers never really couldnt't fix the vibration problems. When I changed the tires, it fixed the problem for the most part. Where are you located? I could take a look at it for ya?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go to Morooney (sp) dodge in pembrook pines. A little bit of a hike for you but the shop manager is a big time SRT lover "440 Challenger" his name is John Wood, The part manager Radimus is a good dude too "Srt 8 300. Tell'em scott sent ya from billettech.
Thanks Scott, This is exactly what I was looking for. I work in Pembroke Pines, so even better.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, haven't dealt with too many dealers in the area, but I'm pretty good with the problems on the jeep. From what I remember, the dealers never really couldnt't fix the vibration problems. When I changed the tires, it fixed the problem for the most part. Where are you located? I could take a look at it for ya?
Thanks Dupre, I figured the tires are the problem. I appreciate the offer for help. Maybe we can meet up the next time they have the tower shops gathering. Not sure when the next one is though?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Thanks Dupre, I figured the tires are the problem. I appreciate the offer for help. Maybe we can meet up the next time they have the tower shops gathering. Not sure when the next one is though?
From what I gather its every Friday night. May roll out this Friday, but I don't have the Jeep back yet, so I'm rolling without it for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts