Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a slight favor to ask a member who might be in the Brighton or Howell area. I bought my Jeep SRT in September 2010. When I got it, the stock intake was replaced with a AFE CAI. Over the last month or so I've noticed a strange part throttle rasp/gurgle. I took my jeep to the dealer and they want to rule out the intake as the cause. I've never had a stock intake, so I couldn't help them.

If anyone in the area has a stock intake laying around from their CAI install, I was hoping I might be able to borrow it to test the tech's theory (and of course return your parts). I'd be happy to treat anyone who could help to lunch.

Thanks,

Matt

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Might check the for sale section, I think there is one or two for sale. I sold my complete setup for like $40

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
I would If i was home man, i just wont be back for a while with school right now. I just saw one of the for sale threads for like 30 bucks i think.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
hey bringing this back from a bit back cause I saw another jeep today. Might be yours since I remember you said your in howell. Saw a red jeep with black wheels by the secretary of state today on the way to dinner, looked good and glad to see another one let alone clean looking.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
sweet man nice ride! you should make it out to the next meet we have, be great to have another jeep out :bigthumb:

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
When and where is the next meet?
at this point I think people will be heading out to bakers in milford sunday, they have stuff every weekend so theres always guys out. Ill let you know though once i hear more.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
I'm usually at bakers Sundays with my 68 coronet but won't be there this weekend due to family BBQ for fathers day. I'll be at the conservation club show in commerce tomorrow (Friday) though.

J

"Life is tough, its even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.