Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some experience with him? I have a recommendation from a reputable member here, was wondering if anyone else has used him. Yes I know about Jerseyboy but he is a super busy guy. I also know Brent has tuned a few single digit hemi's, just looking for some more feedback on him.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use him. One of the best. Knows his stuff. Was able to get my Jeep night and day better over the countless other tunes..

Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think no one used him aside from the member who referred him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think no one used him aside from the member who referred him.

He is very well known. He works a lot via mustangs also. On This Forum he is kinda a close to the vest secret as you had to know someone to find him. He has tuned numerous Hemi set ups that did extreamly well on the track. I got set up with him via Bill. Their shop also is listed as an approved install location even for HHP. He will get back to you promptly if h agrees to work with you and really dials in your set up.

I used all the so called go to tuners and in my opinion Brent actually provided me with a tune that truly was noticeably better then my custom street/race dyno tune. My Jeep performs amazing on the street now because of how he corrected the issues I was having off they dyno tune. He also has always responded each time after to adjust anything I needed. Tell him you know me (Len) .

Jersey is also a great stand up guy but was backed up. You can't go wrong with either, but I will only use Brent from now on as he really helps me out.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill recommended him to me also, spoke to him a while back and was in the fence. I researched him and he was spot on with the other forums.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Bill recommended him to me also, spoke to him a while back and was in the fence. I researched him and he was spot on with the other forums.

Then your set. Especially if you have a lot of paramount parts. I've learned that taking Bill's advice pays off. Brent knows how to dial in Paramount parts in our Jeeps really well. Hell Brent is the one who Got Bills Jeep to do what it did.

I actually told Brent that I've had countless custom email tunes and dyno tunes that I've spent just stupid money on...and each time I just didn't understand what other people were talking about regarding so called custom tunes and the person saying "wow" or what a difference. Each and every time I had a dyno tune or adjustments my Jeep felt no different. So basically I was like ok, either I don't get it or do m just nuts lol... but the difference between my Jeep after the dyno tune and added street adjustments then Brent's adjustments.... I finalized understood or had that "wow" feeling... my Jeep went from sluggish on the street to out right paddle performance. He was able to find areas that were off and needed corrected... took my feed back along with data logs and tuned my Jeep to its actual issues.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts