Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just purchased the Brembo GT BBK to put on my 2010 GC SRT8 (which is still completely stock, yes yes laugh if you will lol) and just before getting it installed I thought, I might as well get new tires to go with it, as mine are already pretty shot. Any suggestions as to which tires (runflats preffered) would be compatible with the BBK? Thanks guys.

· Registered
2,211 Posts
Pics! Pics! Pics! OR......Ban! Ban! Ban!

Keep us informed. Love to see what your results are. Can you do some 60-0 stopping distance measurements for a precise measure of the improvement?

· Registered
5,005 Posts
Use the breaking distance in the evic to do some testing!! Also tires have no impact on the brake kit working, only issue you might have is if you try and get aftermarket wheels.

· Registered
5,046 Posts

· Registered
3,176 Posts
I had the Dunlop SP Maxx (I think that's what they were called) runflats and I loved them. Looked good too. Only thing I hated was the price. There were about 2k. But if you don't care about price, I would say go with those.

· Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
I had the Dunlop SP Maxx (I think that's what they were called) runflats and I loved them. Looked good too. Only thing I hated was the price. There were about 2k. But if you don't care about price, I would say go with those.
+1....A family friend has these on their X5 and they ride pretty good, give good grip, and look cool. I wanted a set but couldn't justify the price right now. Probably best option for runflats IMHO.

· Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Reactions: Le Zed

· Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
That's on Dave's truck right Chad? Those bad boys are huge! I bet he can stop his 5k lb truck on a dime with that setup!
Yes, everyone is too lazy to click on the thread in Ekaz's post so I made it easy.

Funny thing is the Jeep in the pics is an 07 with around 3000 miles. Those brakes haven't been tested. LOL

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.