Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered these from WholesaleMopar.com and decided to go with something else instead. These were never installed on the Jeep. One was removed from the packaging before I changed my mind. I would rather sell these to a member than ship them back and have to pay the restocking fee.

Price is $265.00 shipped via UPS ground. If these do not sell by Monday morning, the 21st, then I will ship them back and eat the restock fee.

Feel free to ask any questions.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
where are you located in Houston. i live on the east side and could pick them up to save shipping

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
West side 529/Fry :rofl:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That we're on opposite sides of town. That's all.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
oh ok. so what will you take for them if i come pick em up?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$250 picked up

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
i'm out of town right now, but i'll get with you when i get back and if you still have them maybe we work out a deal

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I said in my first post that if they didn't sell by tomorrow morning, I'd be shipping them back. When do you get back into town?

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
i'm not sure, i might be in town on the 28th of March and it may not be until around the 21st of april. will you give me until tomorrow evening to check on some stuff and if i can swing it, i'll paypal you the money then pick up the shocks when i get back. will that work for you?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm kinda leery on accepting a paypal payment weeks before delivering the product, but I'll give you until tomorrow evening and see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
i only offered that because you are in the same city and it sounds like if you need to return them soon that you need the money for your other shocks or whatever route you are going to take. all i'm sayin is if i've got the money, i'll pay you for them so you don't have to sit on them or pay the restocking fee and you can still go get whatever else you wanted. when and if we decide to make the deal we can exchange phone numbers and when i get back i'll hit you up and get the shocks. i'm not trying to screw you or scam you, i'm not into that kind of business. we can do it however you would feel most comfortable doing it. let me know what you think and i'll post back tomorrow evening. cool?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.