Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a brand new rear section of a Corsa exhaust. I was planning on installing this on a custom exhaust but ended up just getting the resonator deleted along with long tube headers and am fine with the exhaust note.

This is BRAND NEW, never installed and has the tips wrapped up in plastic. A local muffler shop quoted me $100 to weld this up to the stock exhaust.

Price: SOLD!!!!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
How did you just get a rear section to the Corsa?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found this brand new online a few months back. A guy only had this part of the exhaust and I figured I would have my local shop fab up the rest of the pipes. Like I said, installed some headers along with deleting the stock resonator and sounds good to me.

I come from a background of M3's and changing just the rear section of the exhaust made a huge difference in the note. I figured just changing the rear section in the Jeep should give about the same note of the full Corsa exhaust setup. I know the full Corsa setup has different resonators in the mid pipes but most of the "note" comes from the canisters in the rear.

If no one wants it I'll probably just install it. Wanted to use these funds to get other mods, you guys know how it goes... Lolz!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Damn, if it was close to Philly I'd make a run at them... shouldn't be too hard to have a shop fab some pipes for the rest of the system. Good luck with the sale dude!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sold and in my hands. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.