Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
2,529 Posts
You can have the same crap with any vehicle, including BMW's & Benz's.

I'm presently running an 07' FJ Cruiser. "Can't go wrong", you say? "The japs, they've got their game on", you brag. I don't think so Tim...

I absolutely adore this truck. Hands-down best vehicle I ever owned/drove. Some have issues with leaky rear axle seals. For the 1st 2-3 model yrs, the inner part of the fenders would literally fold into themselves, turned out it was a problem concering lack of sufficient structural reinforcement.

They all have their quirks'n bugs. Some more than others. Except for a bonafide, documented & official piece of $hit like a Hyundai Pony, of course :D

· Registered
58 Posts
any solution to this? Mine just started doing this....headlights off and only the 3rd brake light works. Headlights on and they work like normal. Strange. Obviously always drive with the lights on is a solution...I'd like to fix this so I can leave my headlights on auto.

· Registered
58 Posts
The 3rd brake illuminates with the pedal - no problem. It's the left and right that don't. If I turn the headlights on they work as normal.

· Registered
58 Posts
Well...I cleaned up the bulb contacts and now they work BUT now the 3rd brake light doesn't work. That's acceptable for now...still doesn't make sense

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.