Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was supposed to be ordering a supercharger but i thought to my self i should do head/cam/header/intake frist..so i talked to Andy. n just ordered Mean street heads, Stage two cam, Stage 2 intake and Kooks wit high flow cats :) Anyone know how my 1/4 mile be after tuned?.... i will be giving away my lil boy cam its da 114+4 lsa...soon has i get my new cam ill put da lil boy for sale it has about 800 miles on it..anyone intrested pm me.
Lil boy cam reserved.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
1/4 mile should be in the 12.4 - 12.5 range I would guess.

Reactions: Rufjatt

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Congrats! Thats gonna be beastly!

Reactions: Rufjatt

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Congrats, you will be very happy.

I have not forgot about your PM, I will get back to you this evening!!

let me know when you are in the area ;)

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats, you will be very happy.

I have not forgot about your PM, I will get back to you this evening!!

let me know when you are in the area ;)
Thanks man n yeah ill let u knw when im coming down there

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was also thinking of adding NAG1 Stage II Modified Valve Body to da list, will there be any benifits of having dat too?

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
I was also thinking of adding NAG1 Stage II Modified Valve Body to da list, will there be any benifits of having dat too?
It should shift better & help the tranny last a bit longer, with just heads & cam you should be all right unless you beat the piss out of it. I would add it. Just call Andy & have him add it to your order, that's what I did.

Jim

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Nice upgrades man! What spec cam did you go with to replace the Little Boy? Also what was you fastest time with that Littleboy?

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
If 1/4 ET is what you were looking for a blower would being the way to go IMO , If you get her to run like Modo's you are blessed with the heads and CAM set up , What did you run with the little boy ?

U should see 11's with cold air would be my guess.....:D
Is that the same set up you have Paul ?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
11's? Come on guys. Highly unlikely. Don't set up false expectations.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
11's? Come on guys. Highly unlikely. Don't set up false expectations.
Look at my Sig. And at Atco I was in the 11's. He has close to the same setup as me......
I live up in Ft Wayne & he lives outside Indy, we always have crappy DA here. Summer time is hot & HUMID!!!. I'll be happy & lucky to get an 11.99 with the new motor. Like LX&Beyond type DA from this past year, its only 250 miles east from here.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice upgrades man! What spec cam did you go with to replace the Little Boy? Also what was you fastest time with that Littleboy?

Thanks!
thanks man...idk the cam spce i asked Andy he hasn't gotten back to me yet..and i never tested the my time wit the lilboy.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im going with the 90mm tb to match the intake..and is the mopar tcm and the Nag1 stage 2 modified valve body almost the same things? which one would have more benefits?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts