Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you guys think this is worthy of sending back.. They were back ordered and took almost 6 weeks to get here. Attached is the picture. I am soooo pissed off right now. Is this salvageable?. It isn't terrible but this cost me a good chunk of change. Thoughts are appreciated!.

Thanks guys,

TH

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Send it back b/c you're going to run into fitment and sealing issues with it. They may be able to just send you that one segment.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sucks... I will have to make a claim with the shipping company then send it all the way back to the states. I bet I am 2 months out before I have a new one. So pissed.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Sorry to say it but send it back and Bi*** like none other so they can refund you something

·
Registered
64 Posts
No, its not worth the hassle, get a exhaust shop to cut it and weld a new piece on. should be $50 or less fix. I just understand how long the wait is when ordering from the states, been there done that. You wouldn't get that back for well over a month if you ship it back!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
400 Posts
If you were in the states, I'd ship them back... since your in Canada, I'd take it to a muffler shop and have them fix it. You'll feel so much better after you get it installed...

I'd recommend contacting the shipping company and making a claim to get some of y our shipping costs refunded. GL!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I purchased my Borla from Mopac on 16th. They're an authorized dealer and may be able to get you a new section and return your damaged piece. Worth a shot.
What did Mopac charge you >? we have one in town here as well ...

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found some guys I have faith in. Should work out just fine. PITA but oh well. Working on getting the shipping company to pay for the repair. I have it well documented.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.