Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get another bolt-on lower grill SRT badge as a deer actually ran into the front of my Jeep while I was sitting in traffic leaving work today. Yes.....the deer actually ran straight into the front end! I was actually sitting STILL in traffic!
Anyone know where to get one or have one for sale? I had originally gotten it off eBay, but I can not find one on there anymore. Any help would be appreciated!
On a side note...the front bumper for a WK1 08+ is on national back order. I guess I'm not the only one with a busted front bumper!

· Registered
792 Posts
I'm looking for a bumper as well and found one at prestige bumper for 425-450. How much are you getting it for and is it painted? Also, just went on e bay and put in "SRT grill badge" and a few came out.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just going to wait and have my body shop order an OEM for me. I am going to talk to them tomorrow about it. There are some on eBay, but I don't really trust what I would get.
As far as the badge, I just ordered one from Jeremy's link above because I wanted the bolt-on type. There weren't any bolt-ons that I could find on eBay.

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only good part about all of the damage is that I won't be running a front plate anymore.....until I keep getting pulled over here in New York!

· Premium Member
57 Posts
I just got my from speedcor and installed it this past Saturday. Nobody ever mentioned on the forum how much of a b*tch it would be to install. But well worth it :) got itwinching 4 days also

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't imagine how hard that thing would be to get on without taking the grill off! You must be plasticman to bend your arm around the bottom lip!

· Registered
2,823 Posts
Take the front grill off and it takes 2 mins.

Sent from my LG-P925g using AutoGuide.com App
+1

you might need a deep socket bit for the bolts. and don't drop the bolt inside the front bumper like i did. will save you the fun of fishing it out with a magnet :D

· Registered
497 Posts
I'm looking for a bumper as well and found one at prestige bumper for 425-450. How much are you getting it for and is it painted? Also, just went on e bay and put in "SRT grill badge" and a few came out.

I don't think you will like the Bumper from Prestige. I ordered 1 from them for my SS and when it arrived, I sent it back as it had broke during shipping. in the five minutes I had it I noticed it didn't look very Good or sturdy. just looked flimsy.

· Registered
792 Posts
I don't think you will like the Bumper from Prestige. I ordered 1 from them for my SS and when it arrived, I sent it back as it had broke during shipping. in the five minutes I had it I noticed it didn't look very Good or sturdy. just looked flimsy.
That's good to know. I'm also in Chicago so I would be able to pick it up. I did ask them if I could come in and see one before I buy and they told me I would have to order one first that's odd. At first the price was nice but now looking at it online and seeing some other ones. I think I'll pass.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.