Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Chicago guys back passenger speaker blew out. So, at this point I’m thinking of going aftermarket. What works best or what do you recommend, you know of a place or know someone personally that will be willing to do excellent work on it? Any information would be helpful.
I’m not looking to go crazy just looking to get good sound maybe a sub too but for right now just looking to get the speakers right.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
So Chicago guys back passenger speaker blew out. So, at this point I’m thinking of going aftermarket. What works best or what do you recommend, you know of a place or know someone personally that will be willing to do excellent work on it? Any information would be helpful.
I’m not looking to go crazy just looking to get good sound maybe a sub too but for right now just looking to get the speakers right.
Replace the stock speakers, add an amp and a 10" sub. Leave it with me when I swap the cam, do it at the same time unless you want it done sooner. :D

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Replace the stock speakers, add an amp and a 10" sub. Leave it with me when I swap the cam, do it at the same time unless you want it done sooner. :D
Yup Top quality work too!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WTF bro is there anything you dont do?
Well if that’s the case I’ll let you have at it. Just let me know what parts I should be looking for and like I said nothing crazy just a little something. Do you have the parts for sale? If not ill start shopping around. Let me know what I need and I’ll get on it. Guess my price just went up hahaha…..

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
WTF bro is there anything you dont do?
Well if that’s the case I’ll let you have at it. Just let me know what parts I should be looking for and like I said nothing crazy just a little something. Do you have the parts for sale? If not ill start shopping around. Let me know what I need and I’ll get on it. Guess my price just went up hahaha…..
Yeah Ekaz knows his shit man! He will even install som "POPS" 6x9 in those doors if you like... hahahaha... If your from the CHI then you know what I am talking about with the "POPS" 6x9"s....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"POPS" is a company from the chi . and them things pound.....Yeah man i see Ekaz knows his shit. He should just put all of his parts in my truck and call it a day. hahahaha

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
"POPS" is a company from the chi . and them things pound.....Yeah man i see Ekaz knows his shit. He should just put all of his parts in my truck and call it a day. hahahaha
Hehehehe.... Yup use to run them in my 85 Buick Le Sabre on 15" Roasters back in the day and (3) 12W6 JL audio woofers as well... hehehe... Yeah Ekaz is a cool cat bro.... Like the saying says for the right price it can happen....

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
2 door or 4 door? I see a lot of them with 28-29s now in days. Big pimpn' hahahaha
It was a Light Blue color and was a 4 door in mint condition as I bought it from a Nun... Hahaha... Yeah lots of cats ride on them big a$$ wheels now...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts