Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Black 2007 Jeep SRT8 with 56K miles, every option except block heater, Extras including: 2 sets of wheels (summer and winter), and Max Care extended warranty until 100K or June 2014. $29,700 firm.

· Black 2007 Jeep SRT8 with Sunroof, Navigation, SRT Option Group 1 and rear DVD. This is all options except block heater for 2007.
· Stock wheels with Nitto 420S tires in stock size with about 13K miles on them. Polished stock wheels in good shape with minimal curbage or scrapes.
· Black 20x9 factory reproduction wheels with Blizzak LM-60 snow tires in 255/45/20 with about 11K miles on them. Includes TPMS programmed to the Jeep, black lugs, black center caps. The LM-60s are a high performance snow tire, I chose these over the DM-V1s that FR was offering because I wanted stock tire size and high performance tires.
· Color matched painted Stillen headlight covers.
· 6000K HIDs in lows and Fogs. eBay HID kits with relays for both low beams and fog lights.
· Kicker Sub upgrade. Only kicker sub and amp, still has Boston Acoustics speakers, sounds great IMO.
· OEM Jeep slush mats in matching grey for winter
· Lloyds custom grey carpet SRT8 logo premium floor mats for summer
· Stock mats also included
· Brand new battery
· R1 slotted and cross drilled rotors and Stop Tech pads installed at about 36k
· Jeep debaged from front and rear of vehicle
· Tinted front windows 20%
· Fully transferrable Jeep Max Care warranty with a $50 deductible. Basically a Jeep bumper to bumper warranty until 6/18/2014 or 100,000 miles.

Jeep is in great shape! Mechanically it is perfect as it is basically stock, and any issues I have had taken care of under warranty. I would rate the exterior at 8/10. There are a couple chips in the paint on the rear passenger door, and a small ding on the driver’s side. I’m sure there are a few other scratches, but nothing major. Overall the Jeep looks great, I washed it about twice a week. Interior is also an 8/10. A couple scratches on the aluminum trim. The leather is in great condition, and with the two sets of floor mats the floor was always covered.

Issues:
· The eBay HID kit I put in for some reason, the passenger headlight blinks when the traction control is active. Basically the relay flips when there is a voltage drop. Not a big deal, but it does happen so I want to be honest with a future owner.
· The rear passenger tail light has condensation in the reverse light. Does not affect operation.
· I used Trim Brite blackout tape on the chrome beltline (below the windows). It is starting to peel in places and should be redone.
· I installed the rear discs backwards (d’oh!). This has never caused any issues, it still stops on a dime, but I sure do feel silly admitting this. If you look at the disks, the slots go the wrong way.

Jeep currently has just under 56,000 miles. I drive about 300 miles a week for work, so it will go up some. I have owned it since 31,000 miles. I have had all service and warranty work done at my local Jeep dealer. I am located in the Twin Cities, MN.

I do not have any pictures currently. It looks like a stock ride height Jeep SRT8 with tint, black (or polished) wheels, blacked out beltline and Stillen headlight covers.

$29,700 firm for the whole package. I am not interested in parting anything out, or any trades at this time. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

Jeep has about 57K on it now. I will sell it without the extra set of wheels and without the warranty for $26,700.

Here are some quick pics...

Attachments

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No longer available. I traded it in!

Winter wheels, floor mats, and sub are available if anyone is interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.