Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon From after hours mopar performance is the man! first of all very knowledable about the SRT-8's in general! called me on a sunday and helped me with forcing a stock tune on my rig (previously tuned) so i could start using my predator and having some fun... EXTREMELY knowledgeable with the diablosport tuners! there is a reason he made his name diablosport-jon! he knows what hes doing! i was also having a problem with running rough at idle... over the phone he walked me through with out a star machine on how to do a basic ETC relearn... and mind you, this is all over the phone... you have to know what youre doing to be able to instruct someone over the phone... so in closing... jon THANKS a bunch! talk to you soon!

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Jon does know his shit, that's why they hired him. (also probably part of the reason his screen name is diablosport-jon) ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
NO problem and yeap I work for diablo during the day and own afterhours mopar performance at night. EVEN tho i listed this already I am available through aim during the day at diablo .

jondiablosport

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
NO problem and yeap I work for diablo during the day and own afterhours mopar performance at night. EVEN tho i listed this already I am available through aim during the day at diablo .

jondiablosport
Can I ask you about the 2011 stuff too on AIM? LOL j/k :silly: Saw that in your other post and couldn't resist. :fight:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts