Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meth spray eats roots or twin style blowers down stream I've read, I have no dyno available to dial a turbo, since the vortech has been around quite a while, might be most reliable option for me. Who's got the best price for a vortech, satin kit right now, thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Arrington has the tuner kit for $4395 or something. Then you need injectors, boost a pump, walboro and a tune. Any of the tuners should be able to provide you a base map. Walboros are cheap and injectors shouldnt be too bad.

Reactions: chitass

·
Registered
123 Posts
I paid around $3500 for a used one on here, guy I bought it from said it only had 8000 miles on it. I don't know how true that was but I've had it on for about 4000 miles with no problems

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Colt Has a complete Air to air system , a good welder should be able to knock that out with no problem .. All you need is the head unit which you can go with a V2 T-Trim :) , See how much he wants for the Kit .

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm workin on it!:) I definietly have acess to a top quality welder for sure, biggest issue is the cold temps, I have a few ideas to make a vortech housing cold-friendly, as long as expansion of the housing is consistent. I'll pm colt shortly

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Hey man , reason why i recommended the V2 Ttrim Head unit , NEVER WORRY ABOUT COLD Weather .. It runs with the engine oil and exactly what i have ..

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The cold startup where the crankcase may be -40f, that still may be a problem..... How large is the oil feed line Paulie, where's it coming from.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
I'll shoot some pictures for you on the lift tonight .. I still think you won't have an issue as you will still want to warm your engine 10 minutes before driving it anyways in colder days ..

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Definitely will have a warmup for sure, thanks for the help!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will blast a Pm, thanks Andy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts