Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to ship all (4) four of my Goodyear Run Flat tires and was hoping someone could recommend the best way to package the tires and the most inexpensive company/method for shipping.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Ship FedEx and no packaging needed. They'll slap a tire label on them and off they go. Figure like $30-40 a tire. This is for the tire only, no rims.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
I have shipped many tires as well and once quoted a guy 30 bucks for shipping and when I got to the UPS store they said it was 43.00 to ship one tire. I say unless you have a business account then its not worth shipping tires unless the person buying then is aware of the 40.00 fee. I have shipped thru my job here and paid 23.00 for 2 tires once, but I can't keep shipping stuff out of my job here as the shipping department gets a little ticked off....

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Oprah would get pisssssed huh!

Lol, FedEx has the best rates for tires hands down...sometimes you can get away with taping two tires together and shipping as one piece. Get some quotes from a local FedEx Kinkos and go from there...UPS is lucrative for any shipping...whether it small or large...they take you to the cleaners...

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Oprah would get pisssssed huh!

Lol, FedEx has the best rates for tires hands down...sometimes you can get away with taping two tires together and shipping as one piece. Get some quotes from a local FedEx Kinkos and go from there...UPS is lucrative for any shipping...whether it small or large...they take you to the cleaners...
Yeah she would bro...... Fedex is just as expensive as well Skip......

·
Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
Calchrome's website describes mummy wrapping for shipping tire with rim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.