Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what tires do you guys recommend? I live in las vegas so don't see really any snow in town but i snowboard and go up to lee canyon right outside of town and hit up utah a few times during the winter. I have some falken 452's on the SRT which are brand new that the dealer put on i don't see them working very well in any amount of snow. I really don't want to buy any rims unless needed. thanks -Rob

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I'm going with the toyo proxes II. What's the best tire size combo on stockers??

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
I think I'm going with the toyo proxes II. What's the best tire size combo on stockers??
I have these tires and for once in a while in the snow they will be ok, but if you expect snow all the time then I would not recommend them. I have the 275/315 combo and I am all over the place in the rain so in the snow its worse...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Conti DWS. Decent in the dry. outstanding in the wet and snow.
I cant find any setup of these anywhere. Frustrating.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok if I can't find the conti's what other tires then? How are the nittos 420's holding up in snow. Like I said I will only be in the snow a handful of times at year

·
Registered
532 Posts
You will get mixed reviews on the 420s in the snow. I have run them for 2 seasons and they get me where I need to go (but I'm nervous along the way!). Personally, I think the Crapyears were better in the snow. Like you, we don't get a ton of snow, so I can live with them....

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts