Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
They should be out the beginning of January final set is on its way to chad and he said production after all finialized and Ok should be another 2 weeks

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Heres a stupid question, whats da diff between coilovers n lowering spring? Or are they whole diff things?

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Lowering springs utilize your factory suspension components, just replacing the the springs to a shorter spring thus dropping your car. But just installing lowering springs will affect the stance of your car, your toe will change your ride won't be like it was, a coilover setup will correct all that and lower your vehicle the proper way and replace you shocks/springs all together. Also giving you control of height adjustment as you please from moderate drops to extreme drops without affecting your ride like lowering springs do on really big drops, as well as giving you the ability to adjust dampening from hard to soft ride depending on the coilover kit you buy, BC come with adjustable dampening, some come with a preset dampening to a factory like ride setting. I don't know if I missed anything in there...but we'll leave it at that..

Skip

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Thanks Skip..n if u guys start a group buy count me in.

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Well, I will start one once I get confirmation from them, plus we'd have to have some sort of field testing to guarantee the quality of the product, I'd love to take your money don't get me wrong lol, but I'm not going to start accepting it until we have solid grounds...but when we do start it, I will count you in Jagdip.

Skip

·
Super Moderator
11,037 Posts
Well, I will start one once I get confirmation from them, plus we'd have to have some sort of field testing to guarantee the quality of the product, I'd love to take your money don't get me wrong lol, but I'm not going to start accepting it until we have solid grounds...but when we do start it, I will count you in Jagdip.

Skip
The guy that is working on them has been doing extensive testing. That's why it is taking so long. He knows of all the problems we have and had with K-Sport. Can't wait for them to be released. Need to get these K-Sports off of my Jeep. If Chad says they are ready, I will believe him and not just because his name is Chad. :silly:

Reactions: DemonPerformance

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Thanks for the info Chad, if they are a couple weeks out from the release then I'll start a Group Buy thread for you guys here soon, now I won't have pricing til I confirm with them. So don't go crazy on me about the break downs, I assure you it will be sweet regardless if we get a solid 5+ people interested which won't be hard to do. How's that sound?

Skip

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info Chad, if they are a couple weeks out from the release then I'll start a Group Buy thread for you guys here soon, now I won't have pricing til I confirm with them. So don't go crazy on me about the break downs, I assure you it will be sweet regardless if we get a solid 5+ people interested which won't be hard to do. How's that sound?

Skip
Count me in!

I

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
Count me in!

I
DemonPerformance asked me to take his group buy thread down last week, so there's no point in languishing over this now. When he decides to put it back up he will.

Bernie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.