Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tomorrow I'm getting the cats and resonators removed. As far as loudness from where it is now. Just curious how much of a difference it will be. Thanks for anyone that has done this and responds.

· Registered
611 Posts
Cant say on the BB but the Borla S is pretty damn loud with that mod, drone to.

· Premium Member
7,299 Posts
So tomorrow I'm getting the cats and resonators removed. As far as loudness from where it is now. Just curious how much of a difference it will be. Thanks for anyone that has done this and responds.
So you will have straight pipes then?

That should be pretty loud.

Just curious how r you doing for the sensor on cats so engine light to not pop off
If you have a CMR tune you have the tuner turn the rear o2s off. If you live in an area with emissions testing you can't pass emissions with them off though.

· Registered
11,229 Posts
I vote leave the system alone as you are cutting the muffler off , just sell it and buy a Borla S .

· Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a trinity arriving tomorrow which will from what i understand turn of codes or turn of rear o2's. as far as emissions the trinity will remove code for me to pass. It just wont pass the visual part which im sure 90% of mechanics will look past. Worst case i put it on for 15 minuets once a year. Thank you for your responses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.