Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,143 Posts
Hahahaha.... Stop playing! How much SPL you pushing in there?

·
Premium Member
12,170 Posts
Making this type of post without providing a video of everything bouncing around in your Jeep is just plain wrong. :) Hell, at least show some excursion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys thanks for the reply. The last time I had it metered was with my two 15" Memphis mojo and that was hitting a 149.1 and now my four Rockford p3 15"s are way louder and way more painful to sit in there, so they are probaly hitting about 150-152 DBS. I will make a video and post pics on tuesday afternoon for sure, so stay tuned you guts will love it.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
It slows you down too much. ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
is all that really necessary? youre going to rattle everything loose.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Be careful. You are very close to catastrophe!

·
Administrator
5,856 Posts
I'm just curious to know how your hearing is.

Bernie

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
This guys only got 6 posts and no pics. Doesn't exist.. I got a TT 440 SC 400 shot, putting down 1700 rwhp. Ran a 7.1 at 200. Sorry no pics though.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Yea, I forgot. If you don't have ten thousand posts and a digital camera, you are a liar.
???

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
Easy with the 10K posts and digi camera bit.;) I fit that bill.

·
Registered
19 Posts
how many other dummy lights are coming on? Id surprised if it wasnt a voltage issue... what are you running for an amp? battery(s)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm running 4 JL W7's 13.5" with 4 1000/1's and a 450/4. Its runs on 4 Kinetic 2400amp batteries and two ohio alternators. I run them in a blow through in my Sierra Denali. I hit around 159-160 (on a good day). The air bag light will always be on, I don't even have airbags in mine besides the suspension :). But it pounds the roof brace had to be re-welded in, but really shines on notes below 35hz. Here are some pictures of my setup.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts