Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
We wanna hear it!
me too! in the meantime here's a cammed 392 SRT...play this bluetooth to your HK stereo...if you don't get a serious woody something is wrong with you :grin2:

Reactions: El Jefe

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
if this wood lasts longer than 4 hours I will be forced to seek medical attention!

Reactions: Passmg2

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
^^^ If the wood lasts longer than 4 hours that's when I call my friends up to show off!
this isn't helping :wink2: nice run, what were the times?

Reactions: Heep and El Jefe

·
Thread Derailer
5,101 Posts
That run was 11.6 and the best run that night was 11.54 @ 119.49mph. The motor has enough power for high 10s in my opinion but without a driver mod I'm not sure if it's gonna make it...lol

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Still spinning all 4 at those times? Get some slicks

·
Thread Derailer
5,101 Posts
I need two 315/35R20 Nitto NT05Rs for the back to go with the ones on the front if anyone has a pair for sale. I had a hot girlfriend once but now she's gone. Viking where's your Jeep? Want the rubber boots baaaaaaaaaaaaaack?! My block (the orange part) is stock too.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
I need two 315/35R20 Nitto NT05Rs for the back to go with the ones on the front if anyone has a pair for sale. I had a hot girlfriend once but now she's gone. Viking where's your Jeep? Want the rubber boots baaaaaaaaaaaaaack?! My block (the orange part) is stock too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Oh hell yeah! Thanks man

How do you like that spoiler you added on? Thinking about doing that myself. How does it mount?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Oh hell yeah! Thanks man

How do you like that spoiler you added on? Thinking about doing that myself. How does it mount?
Oh it was a must have once i seen it avaliable in the US its off the russian renegade kit Heat gun and 3M double sided tape just be sure to get 3M VHB

·
Registered
1 Posts
2019 DDSRT picked up made 396whp picked up 63hp with headers, free flow mid pipes, CAI and custom dyno & tansmission tune. dyno 459 at rwhp

21 - 40 of 40 Posts