·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I'm up for tires soon and these sound like a deal. Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem. The more I drive on them the better there getting. Cornering is amazing on These. Feels like I did something to the suspension but no it's the tires. Could t be more satisfied with this purchase.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Was going for the Atturos, but onlinetires didn't have them.
Got the Lexany thirty something and they're great too.
Difference between them and the good year is night and day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wish i would have went this route instead of 1200.00 in Nitto NT05s sitting here... :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Bought these after seeing the review by rp productions on YouTube. $605 delivered to my door. Had them on for a week now. There better in every way than my Toyo stII. Those were $1200. Just thought I would put up a review because no one else really has.

Thaaaaaaank you. Ive been buying toyo proxes stII for along time, and ive liked the overall performance of the tire, i just wanted a more agressive and stickier tire without going to nitto. Ive recently started searching about the atturo's being reviewed on a truck. I used the search engine and found a small discussion about the az800's... but not the az850. Buddies in my car club have the az850's on the rear of there challengers/chargers and they love them.

Anyways, good way to be different and start a thread. Please update or private message me where you ordered the tires from?!?:grin2:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered them from online tires.com. I live in southern California and they got to me in 2 days. I was in the same boat. There aren't any reviews on these tires. So I took a shot. It turned out great.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've been using Toyo ST II's for years now too. Time for a change up. I'll consider these as well for my next set.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The AZ850 is a summer performance tire, supposed to have good wet/dry performance but will most likely be poor in the snow.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've had these for 6 months. Still look new. Almost no noise and handle great. I launch harder on these then my Toyo STII did.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These have a softer side wall but grip way better. I don't feel any more roll over the other tires. Just more grip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I switched from Nitto 420s' to AZ850's and they are much quieter. I didn't consider the 420 to be a loud tire however the AZ850 is still noticeably quieter. I have not had the chance to drive them in the rain since it doesn’t rain much outside of Monsoon season in Arizona. I noticed that my jeep follows ruts a little more however that’s just cause and effect to going up in size to 275/315.

They do have a bit more side to side “roll” when I rock the vehicle side to side on the highway. Again I am comparing this to Nitto 420s’ in stock sizes 255/285 where the tire is slightly stretched, a more aggressive sidewall angle.

Overall I am very happy with my 538 dollar set of Atturo’s.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I switched from Nitto 420s' to AZ850's and they are much quieter. I didn't consider the 420 to be a loud tire however the AZ850 is still noticeably quieter. I have not had the chance to drive them in the rain since it doesn’t rain much outside of Monsoon season in Arizona. I noticed that my jeep follows ruts a little more however that’s just cause and effect to going up in size to 275/315.

They do have a bit more side to side “roll” when I rock the vehicle side to side on the highway. Again I am comparing this to Nitto 420s’ in stock sizes 255/285 where the tire is slightly stretched, a more aggressive sidewall angle.

Overall I am very happy with my 538 dollar set of Atturo’s.

Where did you order them for 538? :O:surprise:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts