Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since getting my set I've had a few people coming up to me complimenting me about the truck. But one night driving home on the highway, I see a set of headlights coming up fast behind me and then changes lane pulling up besides me. For a good mile he just stays with me. WHen I realize what he wanted to do, I looked over and notice his car...a freaking acura TSX!!! I was like are you kidding me!!! I'm not going to waste my gas on a tsx. Give me a break. My brother in law once told me, I will surely attract some idiots with my truck. So true so true.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Your new set of what? :confused:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Since getting my set I've had a few people coming up to me complimenting me about the truck. But one night driving home on the highway, I see a set of headlights coming up fast behind me and then changes lane pulling up besides me. For a good mile he just stays with me. WHen I realize what he wanted to do, I looked over and notice his car...a freaking acura TSX!!! I was like are you kidding me!!! I'm not going to waste my gas on a tsx. Give me a break. My brother in law once told me, I will surely attract some idiots with my truck. So true so true.
yea those things do attract trouble, just now while driving home i was being chased by every thing you can imagine,GMC/CHEVY pick up trucks, porsches, x5, x6, corvettes lol. i just kept driving while talking on the phone lol

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
possibly meant SRT? my iphone auto corrects SRT to set all the time
iOS5 allows shortcuts... add SRT to it along with every other word it auto corrects and you'll be a happy man.

I also added eml for my email address... instead of having to type it every time.

I would have just smoked the kid and gave him a thumbs up afterward... at least he knew what it was, and that deserves recognition in and of itself.

·
Registered
159 Posts
LoL an audi R8 pulled up next to me and asked for a try.

i was like yea ok when it turned green i just took right LOOOOL

felt so stupid and random at the moment

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I meant SRT. Damn auto correction. I don't think it was modded because it pulled in front of me because he had cars in his lane. The exhaust was stock. I would guess the exhaust is the first thing they would change if they do mod there cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.