Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm still in a state of surreal. Just picked up my 2007 SRT8 Jeep this past Sunday. It has 27,000 miles, which too me was insane. I had been eyeballing this jeep for the longest and just so happened to see it get transferred to a dealer near me from out of state. Cant tell you how excited I was. It has the mountain rock paint and is bone stock. Yes, I would have preferred the 2008 - 2010 SRT, but with 27,000 miles you cant beat it. Going to take it to Chrysler to get an overall check to make sure all the bells and whistles are what they need to be. Just very happy to finally be a Jeep SRT owner. I have been a jeep owner for 7 years and have always wanted the SRT. GOT IT NOW!!!! Planning on getting a cai, hid kit on heads and fogs, catch can, and darker tint. Next step... headers, cam, exhaust, KENNE BELL.

What brand of cai do you guys recommend?

If any of you are in the Atlanta area, feel free to hit me up. Very excited to be a part of the family.

See ya!!!

Attachments

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Lose that flagpole antenna �� I like the Volant CAI. Welcome and congrats.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Reactions: T~REX

· Registered
555 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the beast!!! Im in greenville sc

· Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum

· Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Welcome from Northern Virginia. Congrats on your purchase!

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Congrats n welcome to da forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.