Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question...are all 4 extensions needed?

Thats all, and also..BIG question...

Has anyone figured out an easier way to install LT headers?
I heard it was taking some about 14-18hours...
If I am lucky I wanted to get in my LB cam, udp, and headers all in one weekend...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Subscribed

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I'm looking to pick up a set of AR's or SW for my neighbours Rig. Kooks went in like a glove ( at least thats what the shop told me :s ) not sure if they required extra extensions, but i dont think they did.
I think I paid a flat rate of about $500 for the headers so about 8 hours max ? I had them install a few other things at the same time and it was in and out of the shop in under 8 hours

I'm curious if AR would be the same.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotcha, i just sent an email to Josh from HHP since they are local here, see if i can get some answers from him...If its a pain ill rather have them do everything while i help my brother with customers at his shop...lol

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
yup, its nor a hard job... just a PITA from what I hear. At the time I didnt feel like crawling around under my car all day. I Justified the $500 that time :lol:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
yup, its nor a hard job... just a PITA from what I hear. At the time I didnt feel like crawling around under my car all day. I Justified the $500 that time :lol:
Yeah, stage 6 did my cam and Headers in a day. Its a bit of a pain, but I've seen a lot worse things than these. You'll probably have to pull one of the engine mount bolts and crank it from one side to another.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh my brother has a lift! so it may be possible for us to do! interesting

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
If you know your way around a car and you have a lift, you shouldn't have any problems. I didn't have a lift and I needed someone who knew how to put a cam in or I would have tried myself.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh ok cool..just gotta know what comes out first

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn...sounds like fun....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.