Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says wondering if anyone with a Wk2 being stored at Livernois has gotten any future shipping/loading info yet through their VIN tracking.

·
Registered
307 Posts
not sure where it is sitting... was released from plant and is in shipment, with an ETA of 10/18. The ETA originally said 10/13 so who knows- as my dealer is 15 miles from the plant.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine has been sitting at livernois since 9/28 any word when they will ship/release the vehicles there. I know ones built after mine have already shipped and been received... I'm getting inpatient

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else with tracking info showing their rig sitting at Livernois get any more updates yet? My dealer called and said he just spoke with someone at corporate and said their ready to ship from Livernois anyday now.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
If they are having TC issues they might put another hold on them. King said his wasn't the only one, I think.

Jim

·
Registered
333 Posts
If they are having TC issues they might put another hold on them. King said his wasn't the only one, I think.

Jim
Dealer in south FL. Sold unit, but customer walked, didn't take delivery due to problem. Dealer has vehicle where the front wheels won't engage and are requesting assistance from Chrysler/Jeep on what course to take.

Reactions: J&D's SRT's

·
Registered
210 Posts
really. is someone kidding or what. they held them for this long and are still having problems. this is unreal. how much does chrysler want for this new jeep again.

·
Registered
333 Posts
.....and yes, I've heard from multiple sources, one very reliable, the "incorrect engine oil being put in" rumor is/was true.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well mine left livernois for a few days and was at avi java yard what i understand is advanced vehicle inspection but now sent back to livernois. WTF!!! Car has been sitting there over a month, anybody with info please share as I'm frustrated with the whole situation.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well mine left livernois for a few days and was at avi java yard what i understand is advanced vehicle inspection but now sent back to livernois. WTF!!! Car has been sitting there over a month, anybody with info please share as I'm frustrated with the whole situation.
Boychiks already broke the news from the dealer he works with. Units are on hold another 2-3 weeks. Probably thanks to all of the delivered units with "contaminated transfer case fluid."

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Boychiks already broke the news from the dealer he works with. Units are on hold another 2-3 weeks. Probably thanks to all of the delivered units with "contaminated transfer case fluid."
Yep, I'd imagine they all may get driven a mile or 2 as well to get the fluids moving as they are delivered.

My dealer was supposed to get theirs in last week, so it sounds like this is about the same for all the Jeeps and dealerships.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my unit its being shipped across country now already checked the fluid and stuff and its all good to go also drove it around town for a while everything checked out fine on mine thankfully. Now beings the 2 week wait for it to arrive at my house from the shipping company.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Have a good time in Toronto! What's your first impressions?

EDIT: Not sure, but you may be the first Canadian to pick one up.

Bernie

·
Registered
58 Posts
Got my unit its being shipped across country now already checked the fluid and stuff and its all good to go also drove it around town for a while everything checked out fine on mine thankfully. Now beings the 2 week wait for it to arrive at my house from the shipping company.
Hey great news, Congrats. Good to hear yours is OK. The next 2 weeks are going to be even harder!

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
He's partying in TO this weekend, so probably too legless to care right now...haha.

Bernie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts