Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace a cracked fog light and noticed many halo fogs on eBay. Anyone Ty them out yet? Do they mount like factory, or are they some sort of universal fit? I found that they use an h3 bulb, so I'd need new HID bulbs too.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Why is it that every Jeep SRT8 I have at my shop, including mine, all have a cracked fog light lens? I swear I think they must come like that from the factory!!

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
never tried the halo fogs, but i bought the LED fogs and they are garbage. quickly switched bad and got HID fogs.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Why is it that every Jeep SRT8 I have at my shop, including mine, all have a cracked fog light lens? I swear I think they must come like that from the factory!!
My shit better not be cracked! Technically not at the shop though. In Chris's garage

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bought some smoked fogs off ebay then put my own LED ring in them. Now I got some fog light covers to protect them. :D

·
Banned
170 Posts
Mines not craked but last 2 weeks it was raing cats and dogs here and water got inside of it and its all foggy and humid :/

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mine was cracked too. I was also wondering about the ebay halos.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
I'd be iffy buying halo's off eBay, unless they come with a warranty of course.

You need to get some red halos for the headlights now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
414 Posts
never tried the halo fogs, but i bought the LED fogs and they are garbage. quickly switched bad and got HID fogs.
Agreed i bought one too, what a stupid design.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
dont buy from ebay ,, the ones i have are v v weak , for not much more $ have DC make you a set

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.