Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 and I’m sitting on lots of parts and was just wondering if anyone runs consistent 11’s NA (on the stock block). My Parts listed below

SRT Max torque cam
Beehive ovate valve springs (up to 0.600 lift)
Howard’s cams Pushrods (5/16 6.625 0.800 Wall)
BBK 85mm throttle body
LEGMAKER Cold air intake
Oil catch can
JBA Long tube headers
JBA Cat-less mid pipes
Solo performance cat-back exhaust

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Lol..... funny I find this after signing in after a few years hiatus. Yeah that was me at Atco. The Ram Air headlight we made helped a lot too. Wish I had 17" drag wheels back then!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol..... funny I find this after signing in after a few years hiatus. Yeah that was me at Atco. The Ram Air headlight we made helped a lot too. Wish I had 17" drag wheels back then!!
Yeh man that ram air intake and good tires causes for a nasty 60ft

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did u ever run NA before goin forced air on your WK1?...not to be intrusive, just trying get a idea of where I’ll be once I drop my parts in...I’m trying to bully those 392’s, 5.0’s, and those SS(superslows). I will be going forced air soon tho #MAGGY

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Did u ever run NA before goin forced air on your WK1?...not to be intrusive, just trying get a idea of where I’ll be once I drop my parts in...I’m trying to bully those 392’s, 5.0’s, and those SS(superslows). I will be going forced air soon tho #MAGGY
That 11.84 was pretty much the end of my Jeep being NA. This was Nov. 2010. March 2011 I went turbo.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
I kinda skimmed what u said earlier and didn’t realize I was talking to HARRISON himself lol...thanks for the insight man
Lol..... The ghost has returned.

Reactions: Slow06pete

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Scary ghost too!! What’s up H?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's up E? Long time no talk. How's the Jeep running?

·
BlaBlaBla
5,325 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts