Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys iv been as some of you know iv been trying to buy my first jeep but to no avail... Iv come across another one that im interested in, and while doing my research i came across an old for sale post from the original owner. In the title of the listing it states that the jeep is a "Supercharged 426" current seller gave me a list of mods to the Jeep but made no mention of it having a 426 so now im curious if it does have the 426 or possibly other mods that hes not aware of. So im hoping by chance maybe someone here on this forum will recognize the car, since this does seem to be a tight knit community. Thanks in advance lol and sorry for starting a new post 馃榿

here are some pics from the ORIGINAL seller

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Cant say I remember seeing that one. Reason saying, it has a Techno supercharger, I would have remembered.
It鈥檚 a California car original owner was near the San Diego area lol did a carfax on it, found a video of it being tuned at izzy performance in Los Angeles i believe.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a little read.....https://www.cherokeesrt8.com/threads/techco-headaches-thoughts.250713/
Wish he would of kept posting and stated his findings or solution. Btw I think I鈥檓 following him on IG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts