·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Says kennybell.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Might be one of Youngmedics buddies that live out in Cali. He knows a couple guys out there that have KB's on there Jeeps that don't post much, if ever, on here.

Jim

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Yeah that is the cat with the first 2.8 Kenne Bell on a Jeep out there in Cali... JIM383 has seen him at the track and he runs 6.60's in the 1/8 mile.... He also has a forged 6.1 in that jeep.. Man that TT silverado has some power too!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
...would like to know what they run in the quarter....?

...love the ghetto language.... dem mudder ***rs were flying yo! LOL

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
I wonder if the chevy truck is 4wd I have seen chevys in the past race in 4wd and the front tires seem pretty wide to me.

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
I liked the video editing for sure!!

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
The TT silverado has Nitto NT05r drag radials all 4 corners with AWD size 315!

It ran a 9.4 at like 140+ with nitrous....no cage no nothin....just the ultimate sleeper...can't even hear the turbos much at idle.....

That jeep can run 9's with nitrous will but doesn't run at the track much....he runs drag radials all around 275 Nitto 555r and 315 nt05r

My builder/tuner is building that jeep like a 468 aluminum block(which they requested as they have unlimited funds but he preferred a 406 or stroked 5.7 block) and they told him to try to it a 4.2L Kenne Bell on it and of course add a shot of nitrous.....guess they were tired of me beating them all boost

Wish I was loaded like that...

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
The TT silverado has Nitto NT05r drag radials all 4 corners with AWD size 315!

It ran a 9.4 at like 140+ with nitrous....no cage no nothin....just the ultimate sleeper...can't even hear the turbos much at idle.....

That jeep can run 9's with nitrous will but doesn't run at the track much....he runs drag radials all around 275 Nitto 555r and 315 nt05r

My builder/tuner is building that jeep like a 468 aluminum block(which they requested as they have unlimited funds but he preferred a 406 or stroked 5.7 block) and they told him to try to it a 4.2L Kenne Bell on it and of course add a shot of nitrous.....guess they were tired of me beating them all boost

Wish I was loaded like that...
That would be a serious jeep.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.