Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
I just received confirmation that the delivery will be at least 20 business days from yesterday. A long wait is a small price to pay for 40% discount.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
yeah, during the sale they advertised having your merchandise before xmas.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Depending on what you ordered, they are doing their best to have it to you by Christmas. If you ordered something custom, it may not make it.
You will get your pieces from them, nothing to worry about. As it was said, they got slammed with orders due to that awesome sale they had and are making every effort to get all the orders processed and delivered by Christmas.
If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to send them a PM here or call them at the shop.

Reactions: immo

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
I'm still waiting, its been about 2 weeks.
Your invoice clear states the standard lead times. If you would like to cancel your order please feel free to shoot us a PM email or give us a call.

It will take awhile considering all the sales they made, not just from here but other sites also......
That would be correct.

yeah, during the sale they advertised having your merchandise before xmas.
Please show me where we said everyone would get there order before Christmas?

Depending on what you ordered, they are doing their best to have it to you by Christmas. If you ordered something custom, it may not make it.
You will get your pieces from them, nothing to worry about. As it was said, they got slammed with orders due to that awesome sale they had and are making every effort to get all the orders processed and delivered by Christmas.
If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to send them a PM here or call them at the shop.
^^ Yes to all the above^^^ Thanks E

Let me remind everyone that NO ONE has been charged for there order.Unless you paid via paypal. And that is out of our control how paypal operates.

If any one feels they were treated unfairly by us giving you 40% off retail "Find me a vendor who does that"? and cant wait for thier item,Please let us know. We would be more then happy to cancel your order as we wouldnt want any un happy customers. Any other questions let us know..

Thank you

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Yeah 40% off....... I can wait a little while. Hehe! It's well worth the wait my friends.

Reactions: immo and mondo

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Wow, I totally forgot about my BT order.. All the stuff I ordered and only ended up spending $206 after my 40% savings, ill wait 3 months if i had too. Thanks for the awesome work BT.

To the OP, if this is your first time ordering from BT, just wait till you get your items and it will be well worth the wait.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Your invoice clear states the standard lead times. If you would like to cancel your order please feel free to shoot us a PM email or give us a call.

That would be correct.

Please show me where we said everyone would get there order before Christmas?

^^ Yes to all the above^^^ Thanks E

Let me remind everyone that NO ONE has been charged for there order.Unless you paid via paypal. And that is out of our control how paypal operates.

If any one feels they were treated unfairly by us giving you 40% off retail "Find me a vendor who does that"? and cant wait for thier item,Please let us know. We would be more then happy to cancel your order as we wouldnt want any un happy customers. Any other questions let us know..

Thank you
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58900

about half way down

"We will do all we can to have delivery in time for Christmas. Due to the volume of orders we receive during this holiday sale, we cannot promise you, but be assured we will do all we can to make that happen."

not saying its a big deal. but people were told what to expect,

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58900

about half way down

"We will do all we can to have delivery in time for Christmas. Due to the volume of orders we receive during this holiday sale, we cannot promise you, but be assured we will do all we can to make that happen."

not saying its a big deal. but people were told what to expect,
Im sorry bud "But I still dont see where we said that. I see where we said we would do all we can Or try? And right under neath that is says "No promises"But no where do I see where items WILL be delivered.

There is no possible way for us to guarantee that as how would we know how many orders we would recieve?

Make sense?

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Good things come to those who wait. Quality/custom products will always take a bit longer. Doesn't matter if its something here from BT, a motor, a hood ect.... Once you get your item(s) you will be VERY happy. BT does awesome work.

Jim

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I haven't had my Jeep for 6 months, I can wait 3 or 4 weeks for some BT goodies. Chill out folks, you'll be happy you waited, you got 40% off! Lets not bite the hand here, if ya know what I mean.

Reactions: billettechnology

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I can't believe some of this....you get stuff at a HUGE discount and start complaining cause you don't have it right away? They never said 100,000% that everything will be done and delivered by Christmas.
I do know that they will do whatever possible to get as much out as possible. Another thing to keep in mind, BT isn't a huge company with 100's of employees. In fact, if you saw the crew, you'd be amazed anything got done :silly:
They are a great bunch of people and I've dealt with them for years, not once have they ever screwed me over, nothing but much respect for the BT crew.
Relax, its the holidays, you'll enjoy the BT stuff that much more when it arrives.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Scott.... you suck! Hurry ur ass!!;) Just playing' man. Hehe. Good seeing you again at PRI. Wish we had more time to talk bro. See you in Feb!!

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Yep, seems every time there is a sale, guys forget to read what they have listed as for ship date times. Most items are not made and get made after order.

Remember, it isn't just the Jeep guys, but LX cars, camaro, etc. I'm sure they have a lot going on from the sale.

They will come and it is WORTH the wait!!!

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Scott.... you suck! Hurry ur ass!!;) Just playing' man. Hehe. Good seeing you again at PRI. Wish we had more time to talk bro. See you in Feb!!
You too bro.. Im sorry we dodnt get a chance to hang more. I was on my way to go kiss some customers ass"Big build going on":p

We'll hang in bradenton. You know I break my schit in usually two passes anyways..lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
What exactly are: Billet Tech Black Friday pieces? pics?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts