Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I work at Chicago international airport for cargo companies and Had a 2012/2013 Jeep srt8 and charger srt8 pass through there going to Australia today. Just wanted to see if anyone from this site ordered one. I will try and get picks of the jeep up later, it was silver and had different types of headlights on it.

Pics added

·
Registered
138 Posts
Interesting. I assume they were both LHD? Might be ordered by Chrysler Australia for pre sales promotion duties or evaluation by the Feds for Australian Design Rules final compliance. I enquired about the SRT8 Jeep here in OZ and the dealer said not to be released until much later this year. We are won't be getting the Charger, which is a crying shame.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
I work at Chicago international airport for cargo companies and Had a 2012/2013 Jeep srt8 and charger srt8 pass through there going to Australia today. Just wanted to see if anyone from this site ordered one. I will try and get picks of the jeep up later, it was silver and had different types of headlights on it.
What cargo company you work for? My buddy use to work for Polar Cargo out by the airport and he told me cars would come thru all the time as well...

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
swissport. we handle many different types of airlines. passenger and freighter. I dont know I cant be to sure though. The plane it was on goes to Brisbin and sydney but it has to stop in LA and Hawaii to refuel. It might be being dropped off there as well.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
swissport. we handle many different types of airlines. passenger and freighter. I dont know I cant be to sure though. The plane it was on goes to Brisbin and sydney but it has to stop in LA and Hawaii to refuel. It might be being dropped off there as well.
Oh ok got ya.. Cool bro!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
couldnt see them flying a unit to LA So i would have to assume Hawaii or NZ. either way, that cant be cheap !! :lol:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have one picture that my buddy sent me of the car. I am trying to upload it onto my computer but my crackberry is giving me trouble. The steering wheel is on the other side of the car! This is the first ive seen of the WK2 Jeep srt8.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My buddy is going to send me some more pics of the car tomorrow but the other car wasnt a charger it was a 300c srt8. From the pics it looks like the rims on the 300 are different but it may be just me. Sorry hope to have them fully up tomorrow

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw the pic from my buddies phone and they are either black or just have a lot of brake dust on them

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just happened to be off of work the day 2 nice a$$ cars come through.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
uploaded some pics

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.