1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts

· Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
Pretty sure it's Ekaz's Jeep

· Registered
784 Posts
Thats Ekaz's Jeep. He has been trying to sell it on this forum and consignment at that dealership. PM him if you are interested.

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Why is he sellin?
Nothing wrong with the Jeep. He wants to Free up some cash to save for his future investmensts thats all. If I had 42k laying around I would have bought it already.....

Reactions: rconner

· Registered
792 Posts
I wish I would have held off on my jeep a few more months and I would have picked this one up....this one would have been more but well worth it.....has everything you need. FML I shouldn't be so inpatient.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Definitely one nice ride, someone is getting a good deal.

· Registered
271 Posts
If I had the $, I would sell mine and cop this. One helluva deal there.
I can only dream.

· Registered
5,046 Posts
Thanks guys...I've been traveling for work the past couple weeks so haven't been online much. The Jeep is still for sale, its on consignment at a local dealer. I asked Bernie to close my FS thread as it violates the for sale rules.
Nothing wrong with the Jeep as stated, just freeing up some cash. I will still be around here and keeping my hands in the game a little. ;)
The hood is a custom hood with the vents from a viper, there is a place, x2builders that parts out wrecked vipers.
Also, the price is less than 42k now.
PM me if interested and I can get you in contact with them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.